represented by Kris Rothstein of The Carolyn Swayze Literary Agency
published in literary e-zines, such as Free Zone Quarterly and Danse Macabre
cover story of enRoute in February, 1985. Read it here.
1. I'm a complete helicopter snob. I avoid the little ones but I love the Eurocopter. Air conditioning, leather bucket seats--that's my style!
2. On my first date with my future husband, I told him he had to be funny to get along with me. We've been laughing ever since!
3. I have prosopagnosia, face blindness. If I don't recognize you when I see you out of context, I'm not being rude.
4. I still have a baby tooth. I like to think young.
5. Three things that make me happy: browsing in a bookstore, eating dark chocolate, buying a new owl.
Echo, my genius and poetry-writing Sheltie